Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christ Our Strength , By Janice Frame

September,2009
Christ Our Strength

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!

This verse is for the Body of Christ, not just me. We as believers have strength to do any and all things in and through Him. We can’t do it on our own. We would fail, but with the Lord’s help we can do anything from the easiest to the most difficult. So Saints we have to totally trust the Lord to give us the strength we need for the task at hand.

Let me give you an example, last year at this time I was very over weight and had many health issues. I could not lose the weight on my own. The Lord gave me the strength to get up, get out, and start walking and to cut back on my food intake. So you see without His super with my natural I would have surely failed, but I didn’t because HE was there with the strength I needed. He can also be there for you when you need His super with your natural. All you have to do is allow Him to be your strength when you need Him the most.

Stand on Philippians 4:13.

That is my prayer for each and every one of you, that you ask the Lord to put His super with your natural so you can carry out things He would have you to do in your daily walk with Him. So the next time you think you can’t do something, ask the Lord to give you the strength to carry it through!

BECAUSE HE WILL GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH!

Copyright Living For God Ministries 2009 Janice Frame
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment